Welcome to Scott County Schools Transportation Department. Our priority is to provide safe transportation to the children of Scott County. Our buses travel over a million miles per year with precious cargo!
SCHOOL BUS DRIVERS NEEDED! Guaranteed 5 hrs per day @ $14.17 per hour and retirement and health insurance! We will train you to get certified as a Kentucky School Bus Driver, and your CDL....If interested, or for more details call 502-570-3009 or 502-570-3042 or stop by and pick up an application. Class will be starting soon. Great job for newly retired people or a supplement to your income.
Roy Prince, Director
Phone: 502-863-3663 ext. 3009
Phone: 502-863-3663 ext. 3072
Phone: 502-863-3663 ext. 3042
Phone: 502-863-3663 ext. 3008
1. Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
2. Be courteous, use no profane language.
3. Do not eat or drink on the bus.
4. Keep the bus clean.
5. Cooperate with the driver.
6. Do not smoke.
7. Do not be destructive.
8. Stay in your seat.
9. Keep head, hands, and feet inside the bus.
10. Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.
Please click on the tabs below for additional transportation information: