Dwayne Ellison Jim McClanahan
Director of Maintenance Energy
Scott County Schools Scott County Schools
Phone: 502-570-3003 Phone: 502-570-3004
Fax: 502-863-2115 Fax: 502-863-2115
This department is responsible for the maintenance of buildings and grounds for the Scott County School System. Responsibilities of this department are as follows but not limited to:
• Supervises and repairs the district’s building and grounds.
• Maintains a current inventory of equipment and supplies.
• Establishes an efficient and effective system of routine maintenance.
• Promotes high standards of safety and good housekeeping methods in all work-connected areas.
• Completes all tasks in shortest time possible.
• Performs other assigned duties as may be necessary.
The facilities/maintenance department for Scott County Schools support the vision statement for the district which is "to create a collaborative culture to ensure student learning."
The facilitie/maintenance department for Scott County Schools are committed to providing a safe, clean, inviting and energy efficient student learning facilities.
In order to create a collaborative culture, we must work with the staff at each school to maintain student learning facilities in a safe, inviting and energy efficient manner.
In order to ensure student learning we must work around student activities such as testing to maintain the facilities while not disturbing student learning.