Greetings from Eastern Elementary School! It is wonderful to have you join us on our school web-site. Please take your time to browse the many links that are available to you which will provide you with information about our school. Our staff welcomes the opportunity to assist you with any questions you may have regarding Eastern. If we can be of assistance please feel free to call our school at (502) 863-0275 or e-mail me at Ed.Denney@scott.kyschools.us
. I sincerely look forward to hearing from you or meeting you and your children in person.
Mission Statement: The staff and parents of Eastern Elementary School believe that all students can learn and achieve. Our school’s purpose is to educate all students to their maximum learning potential, while promoting social, emotional, mental, and physical growth. This will be achieved in a warm, caring, and safe environment.
Statement of Purpose:
1) To provide experiences for the learner to exercise civic responsibility and perspectives of cultural heritage.
2) To assist individuals in developing an understanding of self and their role in an ordered society. To make individuals aware of their role in the economic system and the importance of an occupational vocational decision.
3) To teach respect for authority, respect for self, and all others along with their rights.
4) To stress honesty, patriotism, and moral behavior.
5) To provide opportunities for continuous growth by the staff in the areas of innovative programs based on sound educational research and best practices.