School Attendance Zones for 2018-2019:
Infofinder is a software program that allows you to locate your school attendance zone by entering your home address. Here you will find your districted schools as well as bus route information for the 2018-2019 school year. CLICK HERE to access Infofinder.
School Attendance Zones effective in August 2019:
With the opening of Great Crossing High School and Creekside Elementary School and the renovation of Georgetown Middle School, Scott County Schools will have new school attendance zones effective in August 2019.
New Elementary School Attendance Boundary Maps (Linked Below):
Anne Mason Elementary School
Creekside Elementary School
Eastern Elementary School
Garth Elementary School
Lemons Mill Elementary School
Northern Elementary School (no change)
Southern Elementary School
Stamping Ground Elementary School (no change)
Western Elementary School
Effective in August 2019, elementary school attendance zones will determine districting for middle and high schools.
Proposed Middle School Districts:
- Students districted to Garth, Lemons Mill, and Southern will attend Georgetown Middle School.
- Students districted to Anne Mason, Creekside, and Eastern will attend Royal Spring Middle School.
- Students districted to Northern, Stamping Ground, and Western will attend Scott County Middle School.
Proposed High School Districts:
- Students districted to Anne Mason, Creekside, Eastern, and Northern will attend Scott County High School.
- Students districted to Garth, Lemons Mill, Southern, Stamping Ground, and Western will attend Great Crossing High School.