Open vision bar


Initial School Enrollment or Re-Enrollment in Scott County:

All students must complete an enrollment form when entering or re-entering Scott County Schools. Students must attend their school of residence unless approved for open enrollment in January preceding the start of a new year. Parents must present proof of residency (license/ID and current bill).  Health records are required for entry into kindergarten, or initial entry into Scott County.  Immunization and physical updates are required for students entering sixth grade.  Specific kindergarten registration is listed below.

K-12 Enrollment Form

K-12 Spanish Enrollment Form* Formulario de inscripción


**Enrollment and proof of residency may be emailed to


Educational Enhancement Days:
Parents may request up to 10 days for approval for absences that are of significant educational value and be related to the core curriculum as long as it occurs outside of assessment window timeframes.  Requests must be submitted to the school principal at least five days prior to the requested absence

Educational Enhancement Opportunity Request (EEO Days)


Health Forms:

Dental Screening/Exam Form (required for school entry)

Exemption Form

Immunization Form

  • NEW REQUIREMENTS--please note
  • Updated immunization forms must be submitted at Kindergarten (or initial entry into school), Grade 6,  and Grade 11
  • Must be on a Kentucky form   

Physical Exam Form (Required for school entry and Grade 6)

Vision Exam Form (Required for school entry by optometrist or opthalmologist)

Yearly Health Form (required for all students each year)  Spanish Version

Home School Form:

All students age 6-18 who reside within Scott County must file a letter or the form below with the Office of the Superintendent/Director of Student Services stating their intent to provide home education.  Any student withdrawing from enrollment in Scott County Public Schools to home school during the school year must complete the home school form along with a withdrawal form from school and must meet with a school counselor or administrator and then meet with the Director of Student Services to complete the transition to home school.

Home School Form


Kindergarten Information:

Kindergarten Enrollment Process, Dates, Enrollment forms (coming soon for 19-20)


List of Items Needed for Initial Enrollment in School

Printable packet of forms


Open Enrollment Information:

Parents may request that students attend a school outside of their residential attendance zone during the early part of January each year.  Information is available on the main page, along with a link for application if the request window is open.  All students in rising grades  K-12 should apply during the January window.



Other Helpful Forms: 

AOC-Educational Guardianship Form

Caregiver Form

Housing Form

Residency Affidavit 

Spanish Residency Affidavit