Scott County Schools recognizes our team of nurses as the district Employee of the Year award recipient for 2020-2021. During an unprecedented year, this group of talented, dedicated medical professionals served their schools with professionalism and compassion as they managed COVID protocols to keep students safe and healthy.
Collectively the nursing team conducted more than 9000 health office visits during the 2020-2021 school year completing more than 6100 health screenings all while managing student quarantines and being on call to meet student health needs.
Congratulations to our school nurses with appreciation for a job well done. Superintendent-Elect Billy Parker and the Central Office team recognized nurses last week with food and a small token of appreciation during their regular team meeting. When you see them, please offer them a word of thanks for their continued service to Scott County Schools.
- Coleen Rice, RN, District Health Coordinator serving Elkhorn Crossing School.
- Brena Carpenter, RN, serving Lemons Mill Elementary School.
- Kristie Devers, RN, serving Georgetown Middle School.
- Kellie Ferris, RN, serving Scott County Middle School.
- Kala Hall, RN, serving Eastern Elementary School.
- Karen Huff, RN, serving Garth Elementary School.
- Amanda Lucas, RN, serving Anne Mason Elementary School.
- Becky McCoy, RN, serving Phoenix Horizon Community and Scott County High School.
- Leigh Patterson, RN, serving Great Crossing High School.
- Andrea Perkins, RN, serving Scott County Preschool.
- Andie Rogers, RN, serving Creekside Elementary School.
- Laura Sanders, RN, serving Western Elementary School.
- Kaitlyn Shanks, RN, serving Stamping Ground Elementary School.
- Amber Trent, RN, serving Southern Elementary School.
- John Vinson, RN, serving Northern Elementary School.
- Jackie Webb, RN, serving Royal Spring Middle School.
We love our nurses and appreciate their service to Scott County Schools!