- Scott County Schools will provide free general school supplies for all students for the 2021-2022 school year.
- For the 2021-2022 school year, all school meals will continue to be provided free for all students in our district.
- The first day of school in Scott County is Wednesday, August 18.
High school open house night will be Monday, August 9, 2021. The time for open house at Great Crossing High School, Phoenix Horizon Community, and Scott County High School will be 4-6pm. Elkhorn Crossing School will be held from 5-7pm.
Both GCHS and SCHS will host orientation programs for ninth grade students. At GCHS, it will be August 13 from 9am-1pm for any new student. At SCHS, it will be August 16 from 9am-1pm.
Middle school open house night will be Thursday, August 12 from 5-7pm at all middle schools. Each school will also host a transition camp for incoming sixth grade students on Monday, August 9. The time for the camp will be 3-6pm at GMS, 1-5pm at RSMS, and 3-7pm at SCMS.
Elementary school open house night will be Monday, August 16 from 5-7pm at all schools. Elementary schools have special events for incoming kindergarten students. Find a complete list below.
Please contact your school office or visit school web and social media pages for additional information.
High School Open House: Monday, August 9, 2021
- 4-6pm for GCHS, PHC, & SCHS
- 5-7pm for ECS
- 9th Grade Orientation will be Friday, August 13 from 9am-1pm for GCHS and Monday, August 16 from 9am-1pm for SCHS.
Middle School Open House: Thursday, August 12, 2021
- 5-7pm for all middle schools
- 6th Grade Camp will be Monday, August 9, 2021 from 3-6pm at GMS, 1-5pm at RSMS, and 3-7pm at SCMS.
Elementary School Open House: Monday, August 16, 2021
- 5-7pm for all elementary schools.
Kindergarten Camp Information
Anne Mason: August 9-12 from 8:30-11:30am
Creekside: August 10-12 from 9-11am
Eastern: August 9-12 from 9-11am
Garth: August 9-11 from 9-11am OR 1-3pm.
Lemons Mill: August 10-12 from 8:30am-12:30pm.
- LME Kindergarten Open House is August 16 from 5-7pm.
Northern: Families choose one of the sessions below.
- August 9 from 9-11:30am
- August 9 from 1-3:30pm
- August 10 from 9-11:30am
- August 10 from 1-3:30pm
Southern: August 9 from 9-11am
Stamping Ground: August 11-13 from 9-11:30am
Western: August 9-12 from 9-11:30am
CLICK HERE to download graphic.